Simply Rhino have supplied Rhino Software and all its Key Plug-Ins, provided support and expertly trained many Rhino3d using customers from all over the UK for more than 15 years. We are the official supplier for every product listed on our website, this approach and dedication to quality makes us a little different as all customers can be assured they are talking to & purchasing from the official and recognised local supplier.
We hope you'll never need to return anything you purchase from us, but because sometimes these things happen here is our Returns Policy:
- Faulty goods. If your item is confirmed as faulty within 7 days, we'll happily exchange it. If it is quicker to put you in touch directly with the manufacturer then we will do so. After 7 days from delivery, if your item turns out to be faulty then we will refer you directly to the manufacturer’s warranty
- Non-faulty goods. A refund or credit on non-faulty goods is at our discretion within 7 days of the purchase date. The item/s must be as new and in its/their original packaging. A re-stocking fee will apply and is dependent on the condition of the return
- If goods are returned not in full and original packaging or are damaged / missing parts we reserve the right to deduct associated costs from any refund
- Returning software delivered electronically - As there is no physical item and the license is provided directly to you we're unable to take these items back, so please ensure you are purchasing the correct item
- Costs of any safe return and associated insurance in transit of any items being returned (after the issue of an associated RMA Number) must be covered by you
- Missing Items – Please check on all delivered items, if they are damaged or items are missing please contact us within 3 days to report