Private & Tailored Online Rhino Training - for Rhino3d and Rhino Plugins
For project / industry specific private training for individuals or groups, all delivered live online. With the help of our industry recognised expert Rhino instructors you'll discover the optimal modelling workflows for your projects.
We've trained 1000's from all industries over the past 18-years, our trainers have real industry experience and are experts in their specialist fields. Training in both Rhino for Windows and Rhino for Mac OS X is available.
Why You Should Choose a Live Rhino Training Course
- Online Rhino Courses from Simply Rhino Training are all Live sessions with our Rhino Authorised Trainers
- This live and interactive delivery format allows for discussion and timely questions. We record the sessions too, so you can go over the material again and as required following the class; so we’d say this is the best possible online learning approach, first live and then access to recordings of your courses
- This approach is far more effective than the Pre-Recorded / On-Demand method alone, just imagine being in a lesson but not being able to ask a question as it comes to mind... how much would you really learn?
- Having a dialogue with your Rhino3d Instructor is a key part of your learning experience with Simply Rhino, we encourage you to ask questions whenever you like, during or after the class
Why Choose Bespoke Training?
- Do you have a particular modelling problem to be solved?
- Are you concerned about an approaching deadline?
- Would you like to see a project progress & learn from an expert at the same time?
We can deliver industry specific Rhino modelling and visualisation advice. As the most experienced Rhino trainers in the UK we can support all key disciplines and users.
All Delivered Online To Work For You
- Cover as much ground as possible in a shorter time
- Choose the most appropriate content for you
- Pass on skills for a specific project or task
- Get focused attention to your specialist users
How It works For You
- Contact us, ideally by email please, with a brief outline of what you need. Describe the modelling challenge or project as best you can (if you can attach images or links all the better) together with some personal background and information on your Rhino experience to date.
- We then nominate your Certified Rhino Trainer who will contact you to discuss all details and agree dates and times for your Tailored Online Rhino Instruction.
- If appropriate to your work our instructors can include advanced use of Rhino v7 Work In Progress (WIP) features, such as SubD and QuadRemesh tools.
- Use of key Rhino Plug-Ins can also feature where needed, these include V-Ray for Rhino, KeyShot, Grasshopper, DIVA for Rhino, Kangaroo and many more.
Prices and How To Book
Sessions for Individual, Private and Tailored Rhino at £70 plus VAT per Hour.
Please contact us for group rates.
How To Book Your Tailored & Private On-Line Rhino Training:
Step 1 – Contact us to discuss your project, feel free to email us brief project details:
Or call us on 0208 498 9900
International +44 208 498 9900
Step 2 - Once dates and number of hours are agreed and arranged, book and receive an Automated Invoice Online:
For UK and EU Booking where VAT is due use this link
For EU or Non-EU Area Invoicing where VAT is not due please use this alternative link
Step 3 – You’ll receive an online meeting confirmation for agreed date and time
Step 4 – Welcome to the World of Expert Led, Best Practise Modelling in Rhino!
Online Trainee Requirements
Before Attending Our Online Training Please Check:
- You have access to a good reliable internet connection
- Ideally you should have two-screens, one running Rhino and one to follow the trainer on (having the instructor appear on an iPad or Tablet can also work well)
- You should have a comfortable set-up for your session, you'll want to get the most out of your great training time
- Ideally you should join the live training with an active WebCAM plus a head-set with an attached microphone for clear communication.
- Ensure you test your set-up in the days prior to your training, if you would like to test the link with us then let us know, we are happy to help
About Simply Rhino Online Training
- Sessions are for Individuals at £70 plus VAT per hour, or for Groups (contact us for Group Rates)
- Our Certified Rhino Instructors have trained 1000’s in Rhino, in fact they’re the most experienced Rhino instructors you’ll come across.
- We use GoToMeeting as the hosting solution for our online classes, it’s a reliable and professional commercial solution for the delivery of online classes, among other useful tools it allows for Screen Sharing so the Instructor can (should you give permission) see and comment on your work just as they would in the classroom.
- Following your contact with us, the Certified Rhino Instructor will discuss your requirements and agree a tailored timetable with you, so contact us and benefit from some Expert and Bespoke One to One Instruction now!