Rhino Online Live Training for Rhino3d on Windows and Mac OS X - Rhino3d Level-1
Join Simply Rhino's experienced Rhino3d trainers for your perfect introduction to Rhino with our live online Rhino Level-1 Class, perfect for those new to Rhino and those who are a little rusty.
This Rhino course has dates for both Windows and Mac OS X Users, check out the information and dates below to see when the next course for your platform is available.
Why You Should Choose a Live Rhino Training Course
- Online Rhino Courses from Simply Rhino Training are all Live sessions with our Rhino Authorised Trainers
- This live and interactive delivery format allows for discussion and timely questions. We record the sessions too, so you can go over the material again and as required following the class; so we’d say this is the best possible online learning approach, first live and then access to recordings of your courses
- This approach is far more effective than the Pre-Recorded / On-Demand method alone, just imagine being in a lesson but not being able to ask a question as it comes to mind... how much would you really learn?
- Having a dialogue with your Rhino3d Instructor is a key part of your learning experience with Simply Rhino, we encourage you to ask questions whenever you like, during or after the class
Rhino Level 1 - Course Introduction
This online course is for anyone new, or nearly new, to Rhino 5 and Rhino 6 and is taught by an Experienced and Certified Rhino3d Trainer from Simply Rhino.
Recognised as the introductory course for Rhino3d, all trainees receive an Official Certificate on completion.
Whatever your market, if you want to get off to the best possible start and develop a good understanding of best practice approaches to modelling in Rhino, this is the course for you.
Design professionals who want to efficiently learn the concepts and features of the Rhinoceros modelling software at an accelerated pace in an instructor-led environment should take this course.
Course Outline and Objectives
In this comprehensive class you'll learn to create and edit accurate free-form 3D NURBS models. This fast-moving class covers most of Rhino's functionality, including some of the most advanced surfacing commands.
You will systematically move through the user interface, command access, creation and editing of curves, surfaces and solids.
After the course the student is expected to be able to:
- Move comfortably around the Rhino modelling scene
- Identify when free form or precision modelling is required
- Create and edit curves, surfaces and soilds
- Use modelling aids for accuracy
- Produce simple renderings of the Rhino models
Next Rhino Level 1 Online Training Class Dates
Rhino Level-1 Online Evening Class Windows + Mac Users - This Course consists of 7 x 3-Hour Evening Sessions from 18:00 to 21:00 British Summer Time (*BST)
Next Class Dates are:
Wednesday 1st July, Thursday 2nd July, Wednesday 8th July, Thursday 9th July, Wednesday 15th July, Thursday 16th July & Wednesday 22nd July - Spaces Available - See Booking Info Below
ORWednesday 29th July, Thursday 30th July, Wednesday 5th August, Thursday 6th August, Wednesday 12th August, Thursday 13th August & Wednesday 19th August - Spaces Available - See Booking Info Below
*Not Based in the UK? To See How BST Compares to your Time Zone You Can Click Here and Check.
There will also be a pre-class Orientation of approx 15 minutes where we meet online to test all of the connections, make sure you are familiar with joining the online class and to describe how the class will work over the coming sessions.
Booking Information Below
Online Trainee Requirements
Before Attending Our Online Class Please Check That:
- You have access to a good reliable internet connection
- Ideally you should have two-screens, one running Rhino and one to follow the trainer on (having the instructor appear on an iPad/Tablet can also work)
- You should have a comfortable set-up as each session is 3-hours (evening-class) and 4-hours, with a short break (day-class)
- Ideally you should join the live training with an active WebCAM plus a head-set with an attached microphone for clear communication.
- Ensure you test your set-up in the days prior to the class, if you would like to test the link with us then let us know, we are happy to help
About Simply Rhino Online Training
- Student numbers to Online Training Courses from Simply Rhino are strictly limited and our students can expect individual support.
- Our Certified Rhino Instructors have trained 1000’s in Rhino, in fact they’re the most experienced Rhino instructors you’ll come across.
- We use GoToMeeting as the hosting solution for our online courses, it’s a reliable and professional commercial solution for the delivery of online classes, among other useful tools it allows for Screen Sharing so the Instructor can (should you give permission) see and comment on your work just as they would in the classroom.
- Additionally, each online course booking includes an opportunity for a one-hour 1-2-1 session with our Rhino3d tutor at an agreed mutually convenient time (outside of the main class hours)
Course Price and How To Book
Course Cost is £500 + VAT, per attendee.
Book Online Here.
The Educational Cost is £300 + VAT, per attendee. You must be in full-time Education/Educational employment to qualify.
Book your Educational Place Online Here.
For EU or Non-EU Area Invoicing where VAT is not due please follow appropriate link below:
£500 with No VAT
£300 with No VAT Educational Place
Alternatively you can call us now on 020 8498 9900